(WJTV) -- Storm Team 12 went back out into the community Thursday for its Operation Tornado initiative.
Meteorologist Grant Garland went to two schools.
He first visited Richland Elementary to talk with students about tornado safety. Then he stopped by Madison-Ridgeland Academy to give a presentation there.
The purpose of Operation Tornado is to teach students across Central Mississippi about what to do when severe weather hits the area.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump, Macron make a show as best buds but tussle over Iran
- Beijing Auto show highlights e-cars designed for China
- In big shift, Trump assesses Kim Jong Un as 'very honorable'
- 'A Star is Born' steals show in starry Warner Bros. slate