TERRY, Miss. (WJTV) - Hinds County Sheriff's deputies arrest 27-year-old Domineek Anderson in connection to a Terry business burglary.
According to Hinds County Sheriff Victor Mason says Anderson was caught inside Britches & Boots around 10:40 Friday night located on I-55 South.
Investigators say the owner was able to see the suspect on security surveillance cameras from a remote location and notified deputies that the suspect was inside the store.
Deputies believe Anderson busted a window to get inside. They recovered about $8,000 worth of jewelry and merchandise. A U-Haul truck was also burglarized and damaged on the premises.
"This business owner has had more than his share of theft from his store", said Sheriff Mason, "We appreciate his efforts in aiding officers to get this suspect behind bars".
Anderson has been booked in at the Hinds County Detention Center in Raymond and charged with business burglary and auto burglary.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Mississippi State routs Ole Miss 79-62
- MHSAA Soccer State Championships
- The Latest: Trump tweet undercuts McMaster Russia claims
- Mitchell soars to dunk title, Booker sets 3-point record