JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) -- The City of Jackson is working to repave numerous streets.
The city plans on using funds collected from the 1 percent sales tax program. Officials said this is a part of Operation Orange Cone Initiative.
WJTV crews spotted workers repaving Winn Street Friday.
City officials said crews would be out on Maddox Road, Byrd Street, Lindbergh Drive, and Veterans Boulevard.
In the upcoming weeks work will also be done on the following streets:
- Brookhollow Drive (Gresham Cove to Dead End)
- Burton Street (Deckard Drive to Tulane Street)
- Byrd/Lindbergh/Veterans Boulevard (W. Capitol to Lindbergh)
- Byrd/Lindbergh/Veterans Boulevard (Byrd Street to Veterans Boulevard)
- Byrd/Lindbergh Drive (Dead End to Park Byrd Avenue)
- Dixie Drive (Morson Road to Whiting Road)
- Gardneia Street (Peach Street to Westhaven Boulevard)
- Johnson Court (Beach Street to Capitol Street)
- Maddox Road (Highway 18 to Raymond Road)
- Markham Street (Marion Avenue to Ford Avenue)
- Montgomery Street (Norman Street to Orrell Street)
- Montgomery Street (Norman Street to Wallace Street)
- Patch Avenue (Nimitz Avenue to McCain Avenue)
- Segura Avenue (Road of Remembrance to Rosslyn Avenue)
- Sharp Street (Petunia Street to Westhaven Boulevard)
- Williams Drive (Wiggins Road to Nelson Drive)
- Winn Street (Belvedere to Gunda Street)