WFLA - BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a 57-year-old man stole steak and lobster at a Brooksville Walmart in Florida – and put the food items down his pants.
The incident occurred on Thursday at the 7305 Broad St. store, according to the Brooksville Police Department. Mark Alan Belkola is accused of taking six packages of steak and two packages of lobster, valued at $172.98, and putting them down his pants.
He "was then observed passing all points of sale," police said.
Belkola was taken into custody. He is being held on a $2,000 bond, police said.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump again attacks Obama over Russia
- Chef Jose Andres writing book on Hurricane Maria relief work
- New strikes kill 10 in rebel-held suburbs of Syrian capital
- South Africa's FM under scrutiny ahead of Cabinet reshuffle