JACKSON, MISS. (WJTV) -- Mississippians are split on whether or not President Donald Trump's scheduled visit to Mississippi is a good thing. Trump is expected to attend the opening of the Museum of Mississippi History and the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum.
Talamieka Brice, founder of the Mississippi Chapter of Pantsuit Nation, says she and about 200 others will protest the President's visit at the intersection of High Street and State Street. The protest will be mostly silent and located a few blocks from the two new Mississippi Museums, so as not to draw attention from the celebration.
Braaten is 1st, Kenworthy last in
Russians face unfamiliar wait for first
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Russians face unfamiliar wait for first Olympic gold
- Black NHL player Devante Smith-Pelly taunted by Chicago fans
- Trump adviser: Russian meddling 'incontrovertible'
- Mississippi State routs Ole Miss 79-62