JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) -- The chairman of the Mississippi Republican Party is stepping down from his position.
Jos Nosef wrote a letter to Gov. Phil Bryant Thursday to notify him of the change.
He has served as the MSGOP Chairman for six years.
Nosef said in the letter that he does plan on staying active in politics. However, he wants to spend most of his time focusing on his family and his law practice.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- LeBron says he 'will definitely not shut up and dribble'
- South Carolina holds on to upset No. 10 Auburn, 84-75
- The Latest: US says unlikely Turkey used chemical weapons
- Kurdish doctors report suspected Turkish gas attack in Syria