Good Thursday everyone! Today has been a beautiful day and we are expecting the same thing tomorrow! A high pressure is the cause of all this and a nice early like spring day with temperatures around 70F will end the work week. Things will start to change though as we head into the weekend. Winds will be out of the south allowing for moisture to creep in from the Gulf ahead of a low pressure moving down from the 4 Corners Region. Showers and thunderstorms will start to creep into the area late Saturday night in the Delta. They'll continue move in the I-55 corridor in the late morning to early afternoon hours on Sunday and then east of I-55 through the afternoon into the evening. There is a limited threat for severe weather at this time due to all the ingredients not being in place at the right time; however, we will continue to monitor the situation as we get closer.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal after more than 21 years
- Koreas set up hotline between leaders ahead of summit
- Basque militant group ETA: 'We really are sorry'
- Volcano in southern Japan erupts for 1st time in 250 years