(WJTV) -- Crews will be out next week repaving Spillway Road.
According to the Pearl River Valley Water Supply District, the upper road of Bob Anthony Parkway, which is also known as Spillway road, will get a facelift.
Crews will start repaving the street on Monday, April 23.
While lane closures will be necessary each weekday, no closures will take place during the morning commute hours of 7 to 9 a.m.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Facebook to label election-related 'issue ads' in US
- Jury recommends $25M in Johnson & Johnson lawsuit
- Alarmed: LeBron, Cavs facing win-or-else Game 6 vs Celtics
- Trump aims to make it easier for companies to get to space