WJTV News Channel 12 - Hot Water Heater Sparks House Fire

Hot Water Heater Sparks House Fire

Posted: Updated:
Jackson -

JFD responded to a house fire call on Bishop Street around Noon today.

The homeowner says a fire was started due to a hot water heater in the kitchen. She said that she heard a popping sound when the fire started.

Three JFD units responded to the fire. The fire was contained to the back of the house, and there was damage to the roof and the kitchen. There were no injuries.

Powered by WorldNow

1820 TV Road
Jackson, MS 39204

Telephone: 601.372.6311
Fax: 804.819.5569
Email: wjtvnews@wjtv.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.