A several months-long joint investigation by the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office, Southwest Mississippi Narcotics Task Force and the Brookhaven Police Department resulted in eight arrests on Wednesday and Thursday for various drug-related charges.
In addition to the arrests made Wednesday and Thursday, two indictments also were served on suspects currently in jail for other charges. Lincoln County Sheriff Steve Rushing said indictments came down from a grand jury earlier this week allowing officers for all three departments to make the arrests.
The eight suspects arrested on Wednesday and Thursday were not all connected, and the various charges include the sale and possession of cocaine, hydrocodone, marijuana and methamphetamine. Those arrested and served with indictments in the round-up Wednesday and Thursday along with their charges was as follows:
1. Timothy Davis – Wesson, MS, 45 years old-Unlawful sale of three dosage units of hydrocodone
2. Bruce Durr – Brookhaven, MS 42 years old--Unlawful sale of 10 dosage units of hydrocodone and unlawful sale of less than two grams of cocaine.
3. Jimmy McPhail – Brookhaven, MS, 54 years old--Unlawful sale of 10 dosage units of hydrocodone and unlawful sale of less than two grams of cocaine.
4. Patrick Shannon – Brookhaven, MS, 30 years old--Cocaine sale or possession with intent to distribute within 1,500 ft. of a school or church.
5. Robert Clay – Brookhaven, MS--Cocaine sale and marijuana sale.
6. Ronnie Glasper – Brookhaven, MS, 34 years old--Three counts of possession of methamphetamine and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
7. Alvin Sanders – Brookhaven, MS, 37 years old--Sale of cocaine within 1,500 feet of a church or school.
8. Shaun Adams – Brookhaven, MS, 30 years old--Conspiracy to sell cocaine.
9. Justin Sanders, Brookhaven, MS, 19 years old-- was served an indictment Wednesday for the sale of cocaine. He was already in the Lincoln County jail for previous robbery charges.
10. Donavan Crenshaw, Brookhaven, MS—19 years old- was indicted for the sale of marijuana and cocaine. He was already in the Lincoln county jail for previous narcotics charges.
1820 TV Road
Can't find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.