WJTV News Channel 12 - Fireplace Source Of Arlington Street House Fire

Fireplace Source Of Arlington Street House Fire

Posted: Updated:
The living room fireplace was the source of an Arlington Street house fire. The living room fireplace was the source of an Arlington Street house fire.
Jackson Fire officials say that a house fire that happened this morning on Arlington Street started in the living room.

Investigators say the fire originated from the living room's fireplace.

There was some damage to the outside of the house. The inside did not have a lot of heavy damage, so the family will still be able to live in the house.

There were no injuries.
Powered by WorldNow

1820 TV Road
Jackson, MS 39204

Telephone: 601.372.6311
Fax: 804.819.5569
Email: wjtvnews@wjtv.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.