WJTV News Channel 12 - Crews battle house fire on Wacker Drive in Jackson

Crews battle house fire on Wacker Drive in Jackson

Posted: Updated:
The family tells us a space heater caused a fire that destroyed part of their home. The family tells us a space heater caused a fire that destroyed part of their home.
HINDS COUNTY - JACKSON -

A Jackson family tells us a space heater caused a fire that destroyed part of their home.

The fire at 144 Wacker Drive started around 10:00 Thursday. All four people who were inside got out safely.

Officials say the back of the house and attic are destroyed.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

Powered by WorldNow

1820 TV Road
Jackson, MS 39204

Telephone: 601.372.6311
Fax: 804.819.5569
Email: wjtvnews@wjtv.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.