Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, February 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mzrp4/point_of_care) has announced the addition of the "Point of Care Diagnostic Testing: World Markets" report to their offering.
Point of care testing (POCT) enables rapid diagnostic tests to be performed while the patient is at the point of care facility where results can be obtained immediately, rather than waiting hours or even days for outside lab results to arrive. Point of care testing covers: blood glucose testing, blood gas and electrolytes analysis, rapid coagulation testing, rapid cardiac markers diagnostics, drugs of abuse screening, urine strips testing, pregnancy testing, fecal occult blood analysis, food pathogens screening, hemoglobin diagnostics, infectious disease testing and cholesterol screening.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets 2013 describes latest developments in the point of care testing market segment. It examines clinical instruments, devices and reagents and supplies as utilized in near-patient environments like hospital emergency rooms, critical care units, clinics and doctor's offices.
The study defines the dollar volume of point of care sales and makes five year projections both in the U.S. and worldwide - including Europe, Asia and Latin America. It also examines in detail the point of care sector for 25 individual country markets. A detailed summary of all important instruments in each clinical market is provided with emphasis on newly introduced products.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of Diagnostic Testing Point of Care Markets
3. Summary Analysis of the Global POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
4. Analysis of the U.S. POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
5. Analysis of the European POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Shares
6. Analysis of the POCT Markets for Japan, China and India: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
7. Analysis of the Rest of World (ROW) POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
8. Review of the Market Segments, Reagents and Equipment
9. POCT: Growth Regulators
10. Business Trends in the POC Sector
11. Technology Platform Innovations in POCT
12. Data Management and Connectivity
13. Corporate Profiles
14. POCT Sector Trends and Forecasts
15. New Entrants to the Point of Care Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mzrp4/point_of_care
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.