Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, February 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6jk2l/it_and_telecom) has announced the addition of the "IT & Telecom Costs 2014-2015 - Large Nordic companies' budgets & forecasts" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
IT & Telecom Costs 2014-2015 - Large Nordic companies' budgets & forecasts maps out both current IT & Telecom spending in Nordic companies as well as the trends. In the report the IT costs levels as well as the allocation of spending is described and analysed.
Both the allocation on IT resources (hardware, software, staff etc.) and on IT functions (infrastructure, ERP etc.) is presented. Furthermore, Nordic companies' telecom budgets and forecasts are reported.
The report is designed to:
Key Topics Covered:
4. General definitions
5. Using the report
6. IT cost key ratios
7. Expected change in IT costs -
8. IT costs per internal IT user
9. IT costs per total IT user
10. IT costs per PC
11. IT costs per employee
12. IT costs in relation to turnover
13. IT resources costs
14. IT resources definitions
15. Expected change in IT resources spending
16. Outsourcing costs as a share of total IT costs
17. Distribution of IT costs on IT resources
18. IT development costs
19. IT development costs definitions
20. IT development cost share
22. IT processes costs
23. Definition of IT process costs
24. Expected change in IT processes spending -
25. Distribution of IT costs on IT processes
26. IT processes costs as a share of turnover
27. IT functions costs
28. Definition of IT functions costs
29. Expected change in IT functions spending
30. Distribution of IT costs on IT functions
31. IT functions costs as a share of turnover
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6jk2l/it_and_telecom
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.