MADISON, Miss. (WJTV) – Two football players at Madison-Ridgeland Academy (MRA) have tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19).
According to Termie Land, Head of School, 19 individuals have been quarantined.
Land said the school expected to have some positive cases. He said they will continue to follow the MRA’s plan and protocols when it comes to COVID-19.
- Lily Pad Cafe Opening to Provide Jobs for Special Needs
- Local inventor fights against COVID-19 with the creation of a face shield
- U.S. Senator Roger Wicker supports efforts to fill vacancy of Supreme Court
- Cities creating racial ‘healing’ committees to confront past
- Walmart, Amazon among donors to QAnon-promoting lawmaker