JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is reporting 277 new coronavirus cases in Mississippi, along with one additional death.
That brings the state’s total number of cases to 93,364 with 2,810 deaths.
New COVID-19 related deaths reported to MSDH as of 6 p.m. yesterday.
1 COVID-19 related death occurred on September 10, identified by death certificate report.
Cumulative Cases and Deaths by County
Totals of all reported COVID-19 cases for 2020, including those in long-term care (LTC) facilities.
Detailed reporting of long-term care information will resume on Monday.
The numbers in this table are provisional. County case numbers and deaths may change as investigation finds new or additional information. The data provided below is the most current available.
Presumed COVID-19 cases recovered, estimated weekly (does not include cases still under investigation).
MSDH has more information about COVID-19 on its website.
- UMMC’s 1,000th hospitalized patient with COVID-19 discharged on Monday
- Trick-or-Treat at the Two Mississippi Museums
- Woman accused impersonating prosecutor, attempting to drop her own case
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say