CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Tuesday, the Clinton Public School District reported four positive COVID-19 cases in the district. Two students at Clinton High School, one district employee at Clinton High School and one district employee at Clinton Park have tested positive for COVID-19.
School administrators at each campus have completed contact tracing and have contacted the parents of students in the classes who have been affected. These four cases bring CPSD’s total positive cases to 95 since the start of school on August 13.
For more information, visit www.clintonpublicschools.com.
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Records: Trump allies behind rally that ignited Capitol riot
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Protesters gather outside of closed, guarded Texas Capitol in support of First, Second Amendment rights
- The Debate Continues: Brady vs. Brees Round Three, Bushrod’s Take