JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is reporting 497 new cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Mississippi, along with twelve additional deaths.
That brings the state’s total number of cases to 92,432 with 2,792 deaths.
Data as of September 16. Friday’s update of county data has been delayed.
Presumed COVID-19 cases recovered, estimated weekly (does not include cases still under investigation).
MSDH has more information about COVID-19 on its website.
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska; tsunami warning issued
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings