JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is reporting 497 new cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Mississippi, along with twelve additional deaths.
That brings the state’s total number of cases to 92,432 with 2,792 deaths.
Data as of September 16. Friday’s update of county data has been delayed.
Presumed COVID-19 cases recovered, estimated weekly (does not include cases still under investigation).
MSDH has more information about COVID-19 on its website.
- 81-year-old ‘Fitness Gran’ takes over TikTok
- 12 News Investigates: Pandemic Tax Scams
- City of Jackson voting precinct changes, absentee voting information for 2021 municipal elections
- US carries out airstrikes against Iranian-backed militia facilities in Syria
- Hattiesburg-Laurel airport receives $1 million grant