NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – Angels on the Bluff has been canceled this year due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, according to the Natchez Democrat.
The tour usually takes place each fall at the Natchez City Cemetery. The Natchez Cemetery Association Board said they plan to resume the tour when they’re safely able to do so.
The event features live actors, dancers and musicians who portray the stories of people laid to rest in the cemetery. It also serves as the cemetery’s largest fundraiser of the year.
Contributions to upkeep at the Natchez City Cemetery can still be made by mailing a check to P.O. Box 1738, Natchez Mississippi, 39121.
- New Ring security drone will fly around inside your home
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- COVID-19 on the rise again in Tijuana and Northern Baja California
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Pumpkin Spice mac-and-cheese? Kraft is bringing it to the US