RIDGELAND, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Ridgeland’s Christmas parade has been canceled this year.
According to Ridgeland Recreation and Parks, the parade was canceled due to local school regulations regarding student participation in public events, including bands and clubs, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The city will still host a Christmas Tree Lighting on December 3, 2020, at 6:30 p.m.
- Man found dead in abandoned house on Ellis Avenue in Jackson
- House committee investigates opioid abuse spike during pandemic
- Decision Day: Rashad Bolden picks Southern Miss
- Lawmakers worried removing troops from Afghanistan will create space for terror groups
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student