JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Jackson announced the offices inside Metrocenter Mall were closed on Tuesday after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
According to City Spokesperson Candice Cole, the building was shut down to allow for a deep cleaning, which was done to ensure the safety of city employees and the public.
- Mississippi governor announces mask mandate for seven additional counties
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Local restaurant celebrates first anniversary with donation to school
- Susan B. Anthony’s grave has new plastic shield for protection from ‘I voted’ stickers
- 60,000 in Southern California to evacuate after blaze grows