CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Clinton Public School District, a teacher at Northside Elementary School has tested positive for COVID-19. School administrators have contacted parents of students in the classes that have been affected.
Officials said Prewitt Contracting Services has conducted a deep cleaning of Northside Elementary’s campus with electrostatic machines Wednesday evening prior to the start of school Thursday morning.
This is CPSD’s thirteenth positive case since the start of school on August 13.
For more information, visit www.clintonpublicschools.com.
- 7 arrested after undercover operations target human trafficking in Southaven
- Tsunami warning issued after 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez