CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Clinton Public School District, a teacher at Northside Elementary School has tested positive for COVID-19. School administrators have contacted parents of students in the classes that have been affected.
Officials said Prewitt Contracting Services has conducted a deep cleaning of Northside Elementary’s campus with electrostatic machines Wednesday evening prior to the start of school Thursday morning.
This is CPSD’s thirteenth positive case since the start of school on August 13.
For more information, visit www.clintonpublicschools.com.
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- 81-year-old ‘Fitness Gran’ takes over TikTok
- 12 News Investigates: Pandemic Tax Scams
- City of Jackson voting precinct changes, absentee voting information for 2021 municipal elections
- US carries out airstrikes against Iranian-backed militia facilities in Syria