CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Clinton Public School District, a student at Clinton High School has tested positive for COVID-19. School administrators have contacted parents of students in the classes who have been affected.
One teacher at Clinton High School has entered into a 14-day quarantine due to being deemed in close contact to a positive case outside of school.
Prewitt Contracting Services will conduct a deep cleaning of Clinton High School’s campus with electrostatic machines prior to the start of school Monday morning.
This is CPSD’s fourteenth positive case since the start of school on August 13.
For more information, visit www.clintonpublicschools.com.
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Velma Jackson High School to transition to distance learning
- 2,480 new coronavirus cases, 37 additional deaths in Mississippi