CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) — The Clinton Public School District is reporting three positive COVID-19 cases in the district.
One student at Sumner Hill Junior High School, one student at Clinton High School as well as one faculty member at Clinton Junior High School make up the reported cases, according to CPSD.
School administrators at each campus have completed contact tracing and have contacted the parents of students in the classes who have been affected.
These three cases bring CPSD’s total positive cases to 77 since the start of school on August 13.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last of 13 executed under Trump administration
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault