CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – Due to Governor Tate Reeves’ Executive Order prohibiting the start of the academic year for grades 7-12 in Hinds County, Clinton’s secondary students will begin virtual classes on Monday, August 17.
According to the Clinton Public School District, the first two Wednesdays, August 20 and 27, originally scheduled as professional development days will now be classified as instructional days for students.
The first day of school for elementary students on Team Clinton is still scheduled for August 13, and the first day of school for elementary students on Team Arrows is still scheduled for August 14.
For more information, visit www.clintonpublicschools.com.
- Queen Elizabeth II to trim costs as COVID-19 hits income
- Health Care Heroes: Medicare University
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Evel Knievel’s son suing Disney over ‘Toy Story 4’ character
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter Kyle Rittenhouse for trial in Wisconsin