There is one new death from COVID-19 in Kanawha County.
The Kanawha-Charleston Health is also awaiting COVID-19 test results for two other individuals who have died.
The current results as of 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 29, 2020 are:
- 104 active
- 61 closed
- 5 deaths
- Focused on Mississippi: Walter Anderson’s Oldfields
- Boom system installed south of the border to prevent trash from flowing into U.S.
- Belhaven University builds COVID-19 testing facility to test students every week
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- They’re ‘noncitizens’ not ‘aliens,’ Biden administration says