JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – CVS and Target just became the latest major retailers to require customers to wear masks in their stores across the United States as the number of COVID-19 cases rises.
Target said in a statement it would start requiring masks or face coverings starting August 1 in all stores. “This builds on the more than 80% of our stores that already require guests to wear face coverings due to local and state regulations,” it said.
Target said it would provide disposable masks at entrances to customers who don’t have one.
- Female Football Coach Breaking Barriers at Magee High School
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- Work on new border wall on hold while agency reviews water district’s concerns