JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – CVS and Target just became the latest major retailers to require customers to wear masks in their stores across the United States as the number of COVID-19 cases rises.
Target said in a statement it would start requiring masks or face coverings starting August 1 in all stores. “This builds on the more than 80% of our stores that already require guests to wear face coverings due to local and state regulations,” it said.
Target said it would provide disposable masks at entrances to customers who don’t have one.
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic
- Inmate serving life for murder dies at Parchman hospital
- Southern Miss-Tennessee Tech football game canceled
- Chicano group to hand out COVID-19 kits to hundreds of San Diego’s most vulnerable
- Saints WR placed on Reserve/COVID List