HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Governor Tate Reeves updated his mask mandate for 10 additional counties, including Forrest County.
You can view the signed Executive Orders here: Executive Order No. 1508, Executive Order No. 1509. The executive orders are extended for an additional two weeks until 8:00 a.m. on Monday, August 3, 2020.
The governor held a news conference on Monday to discuss the new orders. Click here for that story.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Her words: Amy Coney Barrett on faith, precedent, abortion
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Informant in top Venezuela case accused of lying to feds