HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – District 70 Representative Bo Brown (D-Miss.) said he tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Brown said he is unsure how he contracted the virus. When he began to feel weak, he went to the doctor and got tested.
He said he is “following doctors orders” while he recovers.
- Nearly 100 people infected with coronavirus after Ohio church service
- Seven test positive for COVID-19 in South Tippah School District
- EXCLUSIVE: Border wall, child migrant shelter contractors behind COVID-19 facilities in South Texas
- Ford, Bush presidential adviser Brent Scowcroft dies at 95
- Living Local: August 7, 2020