NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – The driver’s license center in Natchez is closed after more than one employee tested positive for the coronavirus.
According to officials, the facility is currently in the process of being cleaned in order to reopen.
This is a developing story.
- President-elect Biden fractured foot while playing with his dog, doctor says
- Mother of slain Florida teen shot during his burial service
- Pennsylvania lawmaker informed of positive virus test at Trump meeting, source says
- US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead, Dr. Fauci says
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise