JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) will be hosting drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites for Mississippi teachers and staff at various county health departments over the next few weeks.
Any K-12 teacher, staff or administrator can be tested for free at the county health department locations below. Testing hours are 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., and no appointment is necessary.
Visit the MSDH website for addresses of the county health departments.
Monday, August 24:
- Tallahatchie – Charleston
- Chickasaw – Houston
Tuesday, August 25:
Wednesday, August 26:
- Sunflower – Indianola
Thursday, August 27:
Friday, August 28:
Additionally, daily testing is offered for teachers, staff, and school administrators at the West Street Farmer’s Market in Jackson or any pop-up testing site sponsored by MSDH, the University of Mississippi Medical Center and the Mississippi National Guard. Appointments are required for the pop-up sites and the Farmer’s Market, and testing hours are 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
To make an appointment, click here.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine