JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to Mississippi lawmakers, face masks will be required when lawmakers return to the State Capitol for the 2021 Legislative Session in January.
There are no plans to postpone the session at this time. Lawmakers said they will continue with the measures they instituted, including social distancing and being in separate rooms.
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’