TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida House of Representatives has been evacuated over concerns about the coronavirus, according to a Twitter post by State Representative Shevrin Jones. The post says the members have been asked to leave the chambers so they can be cleaned. The post says members were possibly exposed at a conference.
The post does not say if it’s the same CPAC conference attended by U.S. Representative Matt Gaetz who represents parts of Northwest Florida. Gaetz announced Monday that he was self-quarantining after being exposed at the conference.
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Mountain lion recorded stalking kids in California neighborhood
- California reopens more widely as infections hit lowest rate
- GOP Senate candidate defends controversial Ginsburg meme
- Photos: More pilot whales found stranded in Australia, total climbs to nearly 500