NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has warned the league’s 32 teams of penalties including potential forfeits of games for violations of COVID-19 protocols that force changes in the regular-season schedule.
In a memo sent to the teams after a conference call involving NFL and club executives, Goodell reiterated the need to adhere fully to all of the league’s health and safety guidelines. T
he memo was obtained by The Associated Press. The NFL was forced to adjust its Week 4 schedule when Tennessee had the league’s first coronavirus outbreak.
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- American Lung Association Announces ‘Vape-Free School Initiative’
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Luzerne County Saturday