NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has warned the league’s 32 teams of penalties including potential forfeits of games for violations of COVID-19 protocols that force changes in the regular-season schedule.
In a memo sent to the teams after a conference call involving NFL and club executives, Goodell reiterated the need to adhere fully to all of the league’s health and safety guidelines. T
he memo was obtained by The Associated Press. The NFL was forced to adjust its Week 4 schedule when Tennessee had the league’s first coronavirus outbreak.
- Star witness in Harvey Weinstein case breaks her silence
- Sharkey County town closes vaccine access gap thanks to medical volunteers
- 12 News Investigates: Mobile COVID-19 vaccines for Madison Co. teachers, staff
- JSU Tennis Prepares for SWAC Tournament
- Bill banning transgender athletes’ participation in public school sports headed to Governor’s desk