JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves extended Mississippi’s Safe Return order until 8:00 a.m. on Monday, July 20, 2020.
The governor extended to the order after a spike in coronavirus (COVID-19) in the state.
- Jackson police respond to incident at Dollar Tree
- Man wanted in connection to Ridgeland business burglary
- Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; DC shutdown looms as lawmakers at odds over budget
- Here we go! Cast announced for new Super Mario Bros. animated movie
- Action that Brian Laundrie is accused of making during Gabby Petito disappearance led to FBI arrest warrant