JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves gave update on COVID-19 in Mississippi during a Facebook Live on Thursday, August 13..
According to the governor, most counties are seeing improvements when it comes to the virus, but others need to be aware.
Reeves also said he expects to issue guidance on crowd sizes at school sports, particularly football games, in the coming days.
- Lauderdale district sets Wi-Fi spots in school parking lots
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Q&A: What does banning TikTok and WeChat mean for users?
- Hawaii to allow travelers to skip quarantine with virus test