JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves held a news conference on Wednesday, August 19, to give an update on the current situation of COVID-19 in Mississippi.
The governor announced he expects to make an announcement on Thursday, August 20, about enhanced unemployment benefits in Mississippi.
Reeves said he’s also working on an additional executive order with respect to larger venues on college campuses.
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots 8-year-old brother in Missouri, police say
- Virus outbreak delays production at world’s top rubber glove maker
- MHP announces 2020 Thanksgiving Holiday Travel Enforcement Period
- Trevor Noah to host 2021 Grammy Awards
- Mississippi Ag Museum hosts annual Homestead for the Holidays