JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves announced he tested negative for the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The governor and his family were tested for the virus after he came into contact with a Mississippi lawmaker who tested positive for COVID-19.
Reeves said on social media, “My girls and I tested negative for COVID-19. Limited contact with the people who were diagnosed, but better safe than sorry! If someone you know gets the virus, get a test!”
- Man wanted in connection to Ridgeland business burglary
- Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; DC shutdown looms as lawmakers at odds over budget
- Here we go! Cast announced for new Super Mario Bros. animated movie
- Action that Brian Laundrie is accused of making during Gabby Petito disappearance led to FBI arrest warrant
- Groups push White House to close detention centers run by private firms