JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves announced he tested negative for the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The governor and his family were tested for the virus after he came into contact with a Mississippi lawmaker who tested positive for COVID-19.
Reeves said on social media, “My girls and I tested negative for COVID-19. Limited contact with the people who were diagnosed, but better safe than sorry! If someone you know gets the virus, get a test!”
- Lily Pad Cafe Opening to Provide Jobs for Special Needs
- Local inventor fights against COVID-19 with the creation of a face shield
- U.S. Senator Roger Wicker supports efforts to fill vacancy of Supreme Court
- Cities creating racial ‘healing’ committees to confront past
- Walmart, Amazon among donors to QAnon-promoting lawmaker