JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves announced he tested negative for the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The governor and his family were tested for the virus after he came into contact with a Mississippi lawmaker who tested positive for COVID-19.
Reeves said on social media, “My girls and I tested negative for COVID-19. Limited contact with the people who were diagnosed, but better safe than sorry! If someone you know gets the virus, get a test!”
- MHSAA 5A semifinals highlights and postgame reaction: Holmes County Central sweeps, Laurel girls advance
- Stimulus check latest: Biden urges Senate Democrats to rally behind $1.9T COVID-19 bill
- Masks still required in Jackson
- Toby Collums introduced as new Madison Central AD and head football coach
- Police shootout during FOX 5 live report ends in arrest