(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- Storm Team 12: Today’s forecast
- Ocean Springs man is paralyzed after receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Local pharmacist responds to Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause