HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – The Hattiesburg Public School District’s 2020-2021 school year official start of school date for all students has been delayed until Monday, August 17, 2020.
- Phase 1 (August 17th – September 4th): all schools will return using online virtual/distance learning as the form of instruction for all students grades Pre-K – 12.
- Phase 2 (September 8th – October 19th): Schools will begin in-person hybrid instruction for students on alternating assigned days according to a student’s last name.
- Veterans Voices: Final chapter of Army hero’s story written after battlefield discovery of prayer book
- Veterans Voices: Navajo Code Talker’s commitment
- Veterans Voices: History buff needs your help telling stories of all 400,000 US military deaths in World War II
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- American, United to furlough 32,000 as time runs out on aid