HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Hinds County Sheriff’s Office conducted safety checkpoints to pass out face masks to citizens.
The department said they’re handing out the masks to slow the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In the City of Jackson, there is a mandate that requires people to wear masks.
- Border wall disturbs peace at centuries-old cemetery in South Texas, descendant says
- FBI arrests Arkansas man facing charges in US Capitol riot accused of beating DC officer with American flag
- Biden plan seeks to raise minimum wage to $15 per hour
- Family of dead soldier questions US Army’s handling of sexual assault and retaliation
- How will President Trump be received in Palm Beach after he leaves the White House?