TEHRAN, Iran (AP) —For the second day in a row, Iran has announced its highest single-day death toll from the coronavirus with 272 people killed.
The announcement Monday by Health Ministry spokeswoman Sima Sadat Lari saw Iran also announced its single-day highest count of new cases with 4,206 new patients.
Iran has been struggling with the coronavirus since announcing its first cases in February.
- Sports Zone O.T. part two: MAIS, MHSAA 3A highlights
- Sports Zone O.T. part one: 6A, 5A, 4A
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- American Lung Association Announces ‘Vape-Free School Initiative’
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November