JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson Prep head football coach Ricky Black and his wife, Linda, have been hospitalized with the coronavirus.
The two were admitted to regular hospital rooms to receive IV treatment for the virus. 12 News was told the two are feeling better, and they’re improving.
Black was named the National High School Coach of the year in 2018.
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- NFL Speed Round: Takeaways from Taysom Hill’s start, NFC East race
- Inequality ‘baked into’ virus testing access as cases surge
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- White House still planning holiday parties, despite virus warnings