JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to leaders with Jackson Preparatory School, grades 9-12 have moved to remote learning due to an increase in COVID-19 activity. Those grades will participate in remote learning from Monday, November 9, to Wednesday, November 11.
“We believe this plan will give us the best opportunity to get these exposures stabilized, given the incubation period of the virus,” said Ryan Sherman, director of communications for Jackson Prep.
Grades 6-8 will continue on-campus learning.
- Woman’s body found near Yazoo City boat ramp
- Supreme Court to hear case that could have massive impact on US water quality
- Man dead after falling from escalator at Pittsburgh’s Acrisure Stadium
- “Come back tomorrow” — Ponchatoula shootout wounds K-9 officer, leads to standoff with suspects
- Terry Bradshaw says he’s been treated for 2 kinds of cancer