JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Kroger announced on social media that customers will be required to wear face masks in stores starting July 22, 2020.
The company said the mask requirement will be in effect due to an increase in COVID-19 cases across the country.
Kroger employees are also required to wear face masks.
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Protesters call for legislators to override Gov. Reeves recent vetoes
- Schools face big virus test as students return to classroom
- Oregon trooper injured, 24 arrested in Portland protests
- Virus causing financial pain even for people still working