JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Kroger announced on social media that customers will be required to wear face masks in stores starting July 22, 2020.
The company said the mask requirement will be in effect due to an increase in COVID-19 cases across the country.
Kroger employees are also required to wear face masks.
- Pfizer officially seeking FDA approval for its COVID-19 vaccine
- 29 people recovered from semitruck in Texas, police say
- Biden delivers infrastructure message during trip to Louisiana
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms won’t seek reelection
- Pandemic puppies being returned at an alarming rate, Colorado shelter says