JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Association of Educators (MAE) asked teachers across the state to take a survey to provide input on schools reopening for Fall 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to MAE, nearly 2,400 educators responded to its request. You can view MAE’s full report by clicking here.
12 News talked to MAE President Erica Jones about the survey’s findings.
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Velma Jackson High School to transition to distance learning
- 2,480 new coronavirus cases, 37 additional deaths in Mississippi