TERRY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Town of Terry will be under a mask mandate until further notice. According to an executive order by Mayor Joseph Kendrick, Jr., the mandate was issued to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
The mandate began on Monday, November 9. All neighbors, above the ages of two years old, are required to wear a mask or facial covering.
Neighbors should also follow social distancing guidelines.
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Dog and goat serving as mayor raise money to renovate playground
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end with Trump?