JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – McDonald’s will require customers to wear masks or face coverings when entering its 14,000 restaurants nationwide starting August 1.
According to USA Today, the fast food giant is the latest business to require masks to help stop the spread of COVID-19. McDonald’s said it will train staff on the new mask policy.
The company also said it will pause dining room re-openings for an additional 30 days and add protective panels.
- US April job growth far below expectations as hiring slows
- Storm Team 12: Today’s Forecast
- NASA launch from Virginia could produce brief green and violet auroras visible from the eastern US
- 15-year-old Illinois girl dies from COVID-19 two days after testing positive
- Pfizer officially seeking FDA approval for its COVID-19 vaccine