JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – McDonald’s will require customers to wear masks or face coverings when entering its 14,000 restaurants nationwide starting August 1.
According to USA Today, the fast food giant is the latest business to require masks to help stop the spread of COVID-19. McDonald’s said it will train staff on the new mask policy.
The company also said it will pause dining room re-openings for an additional 30 days and add protective panels.
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Protesters call for legislators to override Gov. Reeves recent vetoes
- Schools face big virus test as students return to classroom
- Oregon trooper injured, 24 arrested in Portland protests
- Virus causing financial pain even for people still working