RANKIN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Rankin Baptist Association, Bro. Allen Stephens, who is the Director of Missions for the association, passed away after testing positive for COVID-19.
The association announced on Facebook that Stephens was taken to Merit Hospital in Brandon this week due to complications from the virus.
It is with a broken heart that I share with you the elevation to Heaven of Bro. Allen Stephens. He is healed and is seeing first hand the beauty of the one he shared through his life – our Lord and Savior.
Please continue to pray for his wife Omega, daughters Shanda and Ashlee, Michael, Jedd and Ava Hutton along with extended families. He has left a tremendous hole and we will surely miss his kind heart and gentle spirit! What a wonderful blessing to have ministered alongside him.Rankin Baptist Association
- 81-year-old ‘Fitness Gran’ takes over TikTok
- 12 News Investigates: Pandemic Tax Scams
- City of Jackson voting precinct changes, absentee voting information for 2021 municipal elections
- US carries out airstrikes against Iranian-backed militia facilities in Syria
- Hattiesburg-Laurel airport receives $1 million grant