RANKIN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Rankin Baptist Association, Bro. Allen Stephens, who is the Director of Missions for the association, passed away after testing positive for COVID-19.
The association announced on Facebook that Stephens was taken to Merit Hospital in Brandon this week due to complications from the virus.
It is with a broken heart that I share with you the elevation to Heaven of Bro. Allen Stephens. He is healed and is seeing first hand the beauty of the one he shared through his life – our Lord and Savior.
Please continue to pray for his wife Omega, daughters Shanda and Ashlee, Michael, Jedd and Ava Hutton along with extended families. He has left a tremendous hole and we will surely miss his kind heart and gentle spirit! What a wonderful blessing to have ministered alongside him.Rankin Baptist Association
- Second man pleads guilty to role in murder at Hattiesburg Mugshots restaurant
- NOAA projects persistent drought conditions stretching from Texas to California this fall
- Report: Deaths in ICE facilities more than doubled in fiscal year 2020
- North Pike football team under quarantine due to COVID-19
- Trump caps refugee resettlements at record low 15,000