JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Gaming Commission announced all persons in indoor public areas of a casino property shall be required to wear face masks.
The commission released the following statement on Facebook:
From the Mississippi Gaming Commission: Based on guidance from the State Health Officer and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, all persons in indoor public areas of a casino property shall be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose.
Persons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
These changes will go into effect on July 3, 2020, at 8:00 pm CST.Mississippi Gaming Commission
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic
- Inmate serving life for murder dies at Parchman hospital
- Southern Miss-Tennessee Tech football game canceled
- Chicano group to hand out COVID-19 kits to hundreds of San Diego’s most vulnerable
- Saints WR placed on Reserve/COVID List